The IT monitoring solution you deserve for free!
CA Unified Infrastructure Management is a powerful, yet easy-to-use platform that IT organizations and service providers around the world rely on to manage and optimize their most critical systems and services. Now, CA Unified Infrastructure Management Snap lets you harness these capabilities for up to 30 devices — at no cost. That’s right, it’s FREE! Not a time-limited free trial, or a feature-limited free utility tool.
Download the solution:
- Stop compromising. Stop settling for stale freeware and limited, expensive, non-integrated point monitoring tools. CA Unified Infrastructure Management Snap gives you robust, enterprise-class functionality in a single, unified solution for free for up to 30 monitored devices. Why pay to get less?
- Stop managing your “management” tools. Stop doing swivel chair integration, jumping from screen to screen between multiple, non-integrated point monitoring tools.CA Unified Infrastructure Management consolidates multiple IT monitoring needs into a single platform that’s simple to use and easy to manage.
- Start getting immediate value. Download, deploy, monitor and report on your most critical systems in as little as an hour. Features like auto-discovery, automatic monitoring, best practice thresholds and a directed user experience will get you up and running in a snap.
- Boost problem resolution and prevention. By delivering unified visibility into your critical systems, CA Unified Infrastructure Management enables fast and easy issue identification and remediation. CA Unified Infrastructure Management also provides the alerting capabilities that help you react to potential issues—before they affect service levels or end users.
- Reduce costs and complexity. Not only is CA Unified Infrastructure Management offered free of charge, but it helps your IT group reduce the time, cost and complexity associated with monitoring your IT environment.
- Realize value faster. The automated capabilities, ease of use, and directed user experience of CA Unified Infrastructure Management means you can start enjoying the benefits of the solution faster than ever.
- Get enterprise-grade – without the enterprise price. CA Unified Infrastructure Management Snap has enterprise-class capabilities without the enterprise hassles or license cost for up to 30 devices.