Is application failure not an option for your critical business services? CA CA App Synthetic Monitor offers robust Web application performance monitoring for end-to-end transaction response-time visibility into cloud and applications for desktop and mobile users. You get up-to-the-minute insight into performance and availability to help improve IT problem-response time and assure customer satisfaction. In addition, you can choose a plan that’s best for your environment: with basic, intermediate or advanced packages, CA App Synthetic Monitor offers several choices to fit your monitoring needs.
For apps that don’t require full application performance management (APM), or to supplement an on-premises APM solution, this Software-as-a-Service (SaaS)-based solution offers a proactive way to identify issues and resolve them before they affect users. It can help you optimize your organization’s investments by applying the right level of synthetic monitoring to help you consistently deliver high service levels and an exceptional end-user experience.
This flexible, easy-to-use solution delivers complete local and geo-centric coverage to enable you to:
- Replicate real-user transactions from 90+ monitoring stations in over six continents, 48 countries, 93+ cities and 15 different time zones to provide timely insights.
- Monitor key application program interfaces (API) and Web services, including third-party services, to proactively resolve issues and meet SLAs.
- Begin monitoring quickly and efficiently with self-service SaaS features.
- Integrate synthetic transaction monitoring into your on-premises APM solution.
- Easy SaaS Deployment.
- Cloud Services and API Monitoring.
- Public status pages.
- Always-on synthetic transaction monitoring.
- Real Browser Monitoring.
- Solution Packs.
- Ensure availability.
- Expands visibility in the cloud.
- Achieve rapid time-to-value.
- Maximize Web application performance and uptime. Pinpoint problems.
- Improve customer satisfaction and service quality.
- Simplify application rollouts.
- Understand performance even when there are no users on the system.
- Replicates real user behavior.