Increasingly, enterprises are opening their data and applications to partners, developers, mobile apps and cloud services. APIs provide a standardized way to open up information assets across the Web, mobile devices, Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and the cloud. However, to make API information sharing safe reliable and cost-effective, enterprises must deal with critical security, performance management and data adaptation challenges. CA makes it simple for enterprises to address these challenges.
CA API Management combines advanced functionality for backend integration, mobile optimization, cloud orchestration and developer management. It is unique in its ability to address the full breadth of enterprise API management challenges.
CA API Management includes:
- CA API Gateway – Deploy the core functionality needed for enterprise-scale API security and management. Available in multiple editions to meet your specific needs.
- CA Mobile API Gateway – The power of the CA API Gateway with additional enhancements to power your mobile solution. Includes an SDK that enables enterprisegrade SSO (with integration with OAuth and OpenID Connect) and geo-location support, as well as security management of mobile devices – including Samsung Knox integration.
- CA API Developer Portal – A centralized portal that allows enterprises to engage, onboard, educate, and manage internal or external developers, publish APIs for consumption (e.g., documentation, code examples and grouping) and provide full analytics on API usage/performance.
API Management includes a range of complementary products that are delivered pre-integrated with CA API Gateway:
- CA API Developer Portal – Engage, onboard and educate internal and third-party developers via a branded online interface, to facilitate the creation of applications that leverage enterprise APIs.
- API Service Manager – Manage the API lifecycle from development, to test, to production.
- OAuth Toolkit – Control access to API-based resources using OAuth 2.0 and OpenID Connect
- Security Token Service – Simplify identity federation and Single Sign-On (SSO) using OAuth and SAML.
- Developer Access – Empower internal and external developers to leverage your APIs.
- Mobile Access – Securely connect the enterprise with mobile apps and smart devices.
- Partner Access – Share information and services across organizational boundaries.
- Cloud Access – Remove barriers to adoption of SaaS applications and cloud infrastructure.